(866) 620-1373

Mold

Mold is a naturally occurring element in our environment and is necessary outdoors to decompose organic matter. The introduction of water into a structure, that is not quickly or effectively dried can cause mold to grow indoors. Elevated spore-counts inside a home or commercial building can cause health issues to its occupants who may be sensitive to mold or susceptible to allergic reactions. The key to preventing the spread of dangerous mold is immediate moisture control, and beginning the moisture extraction and restoration process quickly.

If mold is discovered in walls, flooring, ceilings, or carpeting of a home or business, it needs to be removed immediately. When ignored, mold can cause some serious structural issues and health problems, including:

  • Allergies and sore throats and eyes
  • Creation of an environment-friendly to roaches, dust mites, bacteria, and rodents
  • Dermatitis
  • Headaches, rashes, and diarrhea
  • Lung infections and difficulty breathing
  • Overall structural damage
  • Threats to existing furniture, wood, and drywall

Even dead mold can result in serious side effects, so it is important that if you suspect mold is an issue in your home or business that you call the professionals at Restoration Pros. We conduct preliminary exams and will test to determine exactly what type of mold, mildew, or spore we are dealing with. Then, we safely extract the mold and dispose of any exposed materials.

Call us today to find out more about our mold remediation services.

Mold